My mom's investment in my online business
Growing up,I thought I was to depend on my family in everything concerning my life.





Little did I know that I was slowly getting old and eventually gaining responsibilities, hope you can relate the situation and the feeling of realizing that you are no longer able to depend on any of your friends or family members.
One silent evening, seated in my room started wondering how I could make at least $100 extra to implement my savings for me to cater for some responsibilities.
My brother mindlessly, slammed the door wide open and with a scary gaze straight into my face,he asked me what I was doing in the dark room.
I told him everything and stupidly,he mentioned about online business and then laughing at me.
Little did he know that what he had just said to me as a joke, really kick-started my brain dragging my eagerness and curiosity into the online business world.
Curiously pulled out my phone and made research about the online business space and I landed upon various businesses that were legit and easy to start.
But I had no start up capital so that's where I reached out to my mom and took her deep into explaining to her something she never had any idea about.
She gave me some money to help start my journey in the world of online business,and now I have been able to acquire different business skills.
I have worked with so many companies both abroad and local but there's one company that really favored me to start my journey smooth,slow and steady.
The company am talking about has helped many people such as me who was once in the dark crying about how to make at least $100 extra and drive us to making $1000-$10,000 just using smartphone and internet.
Am now a verified member of the company and I was given right to take people through everything that our company offers.
If you are sceptical and doubting
Comments